Wednesday 4 November 2020

PIG MORE AERODYNAMIC THAN LOBSTER?

 Today in Hub Mako we made some fake news for a manaiakalani task. I decided to make mine on google drawings. You can probably guess what it is about. I really enjoyed doing this task, but it was hard to use all the space I had. To fix this problem I added a different story down the bottom which should be unreadable, but still noticeable. Also, don't try and read it because I just spammed my keyboard and copy and pasted it into lines. I decided to make the layout kind of like news page. Hope you like it, and please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.