Thursday 15 October 2020

THE AWESOMELY AMAZING BALL.

 In Cybersmart we have been learning about media and what it actually is. Today we made our own 'media'. I decided to do mine on google drawings and I based it on those incredibly annoying ads on TV. I tried to make it as out there and in your face as possible. I found it easy to get all the shapes together and make the layout of the ad, but it was hard to get exactly what I had in my mind because of the limits that drawings has. An example of this was when I was trying to make a light effect along the perimeter of the ball, I couldn't because drawings doesn't have the ability to blend colors and make colors blurred to achieve the desired effect. but here is the finished result. Please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.