Wednesday 25 November 2020

Art coloring book!

 Today for cybersmart in Hub Mako we used this google tool called Art Coloring Book, and it is a website where you can get famous paintings and recolor them to your tastes. I really enjoyed choosing what colors to put in, but sometimes I would accidently move the picture and then I couldn't put the colors in.  Overall it was a fun activity to do, and I really enjoyed it. One thing I would recommend to Art coloring book is to make more colors and shades to use. Here are my transformed paintings: (By the way I chose the watermelon seller by Hafidh Al-Droubi and Young Man in the Costume of a Majo by Edouard Manet.) Please leave a comment on my work.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.