Friday 10 July 2020

Tipu video

For Cybersmart we were tasked with making a video showing some maori words and also using a voice changer. I decided to make mine about the aftermath of a nuclear war/explosion in china. When I started the video, I didn't realise it had to have maori words in it, so sorry for the change of scene at the start. I found it fun to use all the voice changers and test to see what was the best one for my video. I found it hard to get the right voice as well. Here is my video, please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.