Wednesday 22 July 2020

Tipu question/answer game!

Today in Hub Mako we are making a game for tipu in schools (maori learning)! It is a question and answer game and I think its really cool. I found it quite tricky to find the code to add to the pre-existing code to make it better, and then code them the right way. If you are seeing this game it might/might not be finished but it will update as I update it. I really enjoyed doing this and I will definitely look forward to updating and finishing this game. I really enjoy easter eggs in games so I added a few into my game! See if you can find them.  Thanks to Tutoro from Gisborne Boys High School for making the base code. Please leave a comment. Here is my game:

10 comments:

  1. Kia ora. Hunter, My name is Vinnie and I attend Mangapapa school in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti. The kiwi was great on the moon at the same time as crying. I absolutely love the moon ideait suits the background so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hunter. My name is Teylah and I attend Mangapapa school in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti. I love how you added a kiwi to your piskel then when I got a question right you added confetti, that was awesome. I possibly can’t find any mistakes for you to fix up so I guess this is the end, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a good game

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hunter my name is stevie and i played you game i like how you had a kiwi as your thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I made the kiwi on piskel if you would like to make your own sprite.
      Hunter.

      Delete
  5. Hi Hunter, I think your game was pretty cool and you did a good job and I found some a little hard for me I also think you should put some more questions and my name is pania and i'm from manawanui .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Pania! Thanks for the feedback and I might make some more questions to put on. Check in later to see if I have! Also, did you find any easter eggs in the game?
      Hunter

      Delete
  6. Kia ora. My name is Georgia and I attend Mangapapa School in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti. I liked your game and I enjoyed learning more maori. I really loved your kiwi party at the end. Next time you need to add a smaller gap in between because I thought it was finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia, Thanks for the comment! You may find that if you turn your sound up there is actually a voice saying the question, so that will explain the big wait. Thanks for playing!!
      Hunter

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.