Thursday 8 November 2018

Athletics👍

Yesterday and the day before we had the school athletics. First we had the sprints, which I didn't participate in because I have to take 6 months off of running sports. The whole of athletics I was a helper at the ball throw, the only sport I was allowed to do. It was so hot, and by the end of every rotation I was really hot and sweaty. The reason I have to take 6 months off of running sports is because the doctor thinks I have something in my ankle called severes, and after running it hurts. So pretty much I am growing too fast and my ankle can't keep up. On my throw in ball throw I got 29 meters and 60 centimeters. Overall I thought it was fun, but really hot.



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hunter
    THANK YOU-THANK YOU for being an awesome helper with the ball throw!!! Your help was appreciated. I agree with you - it was very hot but a lot of fun. I really like how you have used word art for the athletics theme:-)
    Koka Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunter
    I really like how you have used word
    art for the athletics theme:-)

    Kaedyn:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hunter
    I see you were a helper in your school athletics. It is such a shame that you couldn't do your running event because of your ankles. I have got the same thing you have, severes but I have to wear these things in my shoes that will help my ankles.
    Byeee!!!
    Lockie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lockie, Did you know I actually had those pads as well? The phisio said to have them but now I don't wear them because my severes is getting a bit better. Thanks for the reply,
      Hunter

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.